Tuesday, August 28, 2007

recess

Eeee. I don't like blood tests. I don't like needles. I don't like blood extraction. I don't mind wounds but having it in this form is... Icky. And I felt the whole thing. Antiseptic my ass. Not literally. Well, at least I met Khai and little bro fer lunch at the canteen before heading off to school.

School.

I was lost. During the module overview, my heart was racing faster than the time I knew gonna lose a huge bet. Or it could be the rain.

Distributed Application Development isn't that bad at all. So far. I've been using Microsoft Visual C#, dragging icons here and there and making a layout fer my application, which consists of applications. It's like... Facebook. Boring version. And class looks really, really solemn. Maybe it's the constant radiation. It IS a computer school, after all. I'm the only one out of two local students in this room as well. Not exactly the foreign vibe, though.

Feels like... Nursery. In Malaysia. T_T

Well, guess I'm back in the groove though. Scribbling down notes and doodling little faces of current emotions, manga style.

PS: This place has changed alot after 2 years. New flooring, new canteen, new administration, more niggers. OMG did I just say that??? =P

I'm not xenophobic, or as Greg would prefer to say, racist. It's just a joke. Don't make it sound like it's not funny. I know you laughed.

No comments: