Wednesday, August 29, 2007

one stone to another

By now, you should have realised that my posts are becoming a daily routine. That's how much free time I have. And I'd rather spend it reading webcomics than clear my room. I know a scolding will soon follow from the mother if I carry this on...

After-class hours were spent at Tampines with Kev. The place has changed quite a bit. Army's like a metaphorical time capsule. Dinner was Tori Q, this bento crap that was actually quite awesome, can't believe I've never had it. Some fried chicken and squid seasoned with chilli powder along with the mix from other stalls at the basement of the mall. Nothing says a snacky dinner without a 6-pack of Whatever!.

It's back to the old days. Wifi battle on the DSs while we blast audio on iTunes.

PS: The girls in this class should really learn to wear underwear. They're not that hot.

No comments: