Monday, August 27, 2007

five short paragraphs

Finally. My last duty is finally over. Guard on weekends sure is a breeze, even if you push fer 8-hour shifts. Nothing special though, except when this rather cute 3rd sergeant walked in this morning. Not bad fer an army girl...

Cleared all my stuff outta camp this morning. Mom picked me up so it wasn't so bad carrying 2 whole bags out the gate. Okay, I'm kidding, it was bad. Fuckin' heavy shit.

Got home around 10 this morning and planned to nap till late afternoon fer a light lunch before running. Got up fer dinner instead. After 5 missed calls and a series of snoozed alarms.

Well, school starts tomorrow, so I can safely say that I'm gonna be excused from this dumb ORD seminar at camp in uniform. Hope I make some nice new foreign friends. I like foreign friends. They're more happening than local friends.

Oh, blood test. Gotta remember to drop by Pasir Laba fer it. Probably catch my bro or Khairul if I'm lucky. And check out the new canteen. Just hope I don't get a lousy medic like some of the other guys did and end up with holes in my arms. -chills-

No comments: