Friday, August 31, 2007

1408

Some fucking scary shit. It also has come to my attention that every spiritually horrifying flick needs a little girl somewhere to freak the fuck outta you.

No after-effect from the movie, probably 'cos John Cusack's character was quite a tough one, staying sane in all that... Insanity. Surprised about another thing though, I assumed this is the first role after Mace Windu that Samuel L. Jackson never said the F-word in.

PS: Other things that happened today were being awoken in the ungodly hours of the morning to be told that my little bro got through to OCS from SISPEC, brushed the idea of making it to the Army Open House, missing Aaron Kwok live at Plaza Singapura, didn't go to IndoChine's NUDE Bar as planned(although we did stroll from Dhoby Ghaut to Orchard, witnessing sights like gyrating LED rubber balls and Native American musicians busking, I know deep inside that you really don't like walking, Jess) and collected my iPod USB cable from Kev's since I left it there last night. Thank goodness or I would have no music fer the next whole week. I charge it via USB, fer yer info. And I only have mp3s in my iPod, gotta rid the evidence, ya know... Not so stupid pirate here. Arrr~

Is it wrong to have yer P.S. longer than the post's main body?

No comments: