Saturday, April 26, 2008

catch'em cook'em eat'em

Here I am, still in the chair with greasy hair, yet to step into the shower fer fear of losing my blogging vibe.

I just thought I'd let you guys know it's pretty much the same old since last post, except that I wasted my time reading up on my driving final theory, only to fail it fer a second time. It's not that I didn't try and it's not like I'm stupid or anything. I've checked it over at least twice and I couldn't spot a simple careless choice of answer. Maybe I really did overlook some points to note. Whatever it is, the next one is coming up in June and I'm gonna head fer 4 mock tests slots before then to secure a pass in this, hopefully, last attempt.

Sorry, YQ, fer the recording part. Ya know how it is when you get over-conscious about some parts and have to redo them till you get the perfect sound? I know we're just doing raw samples now but it really peeves me a little if I can't get in sync.

A little movie called Doomsday to take away the bottled stress and anxiety from consecutives days on the driving topic plus about half an hour from my brother. This is just a big brother talking but I've tried letting him off the leash more than once fer now as I'd thought it'd be a different and nice approach but he's such an asshole. Are all younger brothers like that? I should really stop being polite, polite people get walked all over these days, especially by younger brothers. I'm not gonna literally beat some sense into him or anything like that. Maybe someone out there will do the job fer me, just to set his attitude straight. He's definitely not the kind of person to learn from home so I suppose it'd be best. Again, not evil, just honest... Back to the movie, it's pure angry action. Mostly very satisfying because there were a tribe full of furious punks with 80s hairdos that did the shouting fer me, in the film of course. If you're looking fer something like Underworld without the vampires and werewolves, a pinch of The Village, plus Resident Evil if you replace the zombies with hardcore hooligans, then this is the one fer you. It sounds a little off on the script but fer a flick released without the typical anticipation from the media, it's quite good. After all, it's British.

Tomorrow'll probably be another day with the family. With the contractors done with the new unit, it's about time we looked around fer some furniture. I'm gonna upgrade to a queen-sized bed. Yay.

No comments: