Saturday, April 26, 2008

up in the sky

It's the end of the night and I'm now holding a record of 3 posts on the same day, that's if you wanna count the one I had done after midnight fer 25th.

It's also the first time in my entire life that I've seen a shooting star. It wasn't very impressive but rare, it still was. I didn't really have anything big to wish fer at that moment so I just blurted fer me to pass my final theory on my next attempt. Anyway, it's a tell-tale sign that if I've got nothing to wish fer, I must be very easily contented. Besides, it's all just an old wife's tale. Who's to say if it's seriously a good thing(western) or a bad omen(eastern) to witness a passing meteorite?

PS: Can't open the sink trap till tomorrow. -_- We've got people coming over to take a look at the house again and we don't want any leaks.

No comments: