Sunday, April 13, 2008

port and stern

The call never came. T_T I'm assuming the parent's got some tight budget fer his kid. Some sad story I could conjure in my head but more in my mind is the search fer a solution on how not to live of my mother's money. Modelling as an extra definitely isn't gonna cover my expenses. Which reminds me, I'll go down to Park Mall some time this week to collect my measly cheque.

My driving practical starts this Thursday. The stage I've been waiting fer is finally here. Judging from the consecutive slots filled in on the calendar, I should be able to drive my mom's recently purchased Honda Jazz, which will be arriving at our doorstep cum June, before the year ends. Or any of my aunts' BMWs, fresh from the oven. Can't shop fer clothes without checking the entire mall out first and you can buy an automobile on the spot. Whatever in the world gives...


Amanda bought a new pink Canon IXUS 80 while we were at AudioHouse, Liang Court, yesterday. An advanced birthday gift from her father, with his card. So lucky being a girl in this era... I could bring that to a debate but I just won't because I'm getting lazy. Maybe it's the weekend off from exercise. The initial feeling of blood pumping has now cooled down to mellow sloth. I highly doubt the effects are from cranberry vodka, which we were bought by a friend of Alyssa's who signed us into St. James'. It was a free entry so I thought it'd be cool to check it out. The place was rather nice and welcoming fer a night scene. Ah, the nostalgic air, filled with smoke and dried ice, cigarettes and body odour. The fights at the carpark where awesome cars lined up with thumping stereos. Still, not my kinda crowd. And the girlfriend did not feel at all comfortable wearing My Little Pony into a club, even with new heels. Fortunately, we were then given a lift after our drinks from Sharon to Eunos, where I chose to take a cab. Not bad fer a day that didn't have a chokehold on my wallet.

Oh yeah, Street Kings is a pretty cool movie. I'm starting to see patterns among actors and how they choose to act in films. Keanu Reeves has the "I-know-what-shit-I'm-getting-myself-into-but-I-don't-care-how-much-damage-will-be-inflicted-upon-me-because-I-know-it's-the-right-thing" look, in a stoned way.

PS: Can't wait to try our new recording system!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwwh sorry about that dude. I can forward you some other assignments. Still getting smses from my old tuition agency thingy. But you gotta lower your rate a wee bit x).