Tuesday, April 8, 2008

diurnal

Been trying to adjust to proper sleeping hours and I've successfully rose from bed at 10-ish A.M. fer the past two days... Hopefully, I'll keep this up and completely convert into a morning person. That'll definitely be good. Starting to realize that nightlife isn't all hard up like it used to be and there's more to be done with the sun around. I'll start with tanning. Soon.

Gotta start on the Jap homework... -___-


And oh, Definitely, Maybe is a movie similar to the storyline of Mamma Mia, fer those who's caught the play. You could wait a little longer, I hear the remake on film will be released soon...

PS: Thanks, Dhaniah, fer yer call on the tuition. You're an angel to my income. Now, I just hope I'm being considered. I dislike waiting fer a return call.

No comments: