Saturday, April 19, 2008

high hopes had

Don't expect much before watching The Forbidden Kingdom; it's basically Karate Kid plus Neverending Story with a touch of that Final Fantasy element, i.e. a party of four with at least one female member on a journey to defeat an evil lord. Other than that, it's fairly decent fer the "chosen one" genre. I've seen better oriental exclusives though...

First time I walked my dog since ever. He's such a stubborn fella when it comes to sniffing. Not complaining about picking the droppings but it's definitely different from Nintendogs(duh!).

Nothing of much significance before that, there's my IC collection and my cheque fer the job as an extra, which turned out to be a misunderstanding on instructions, apparently it wasn't supposed to be used as a direct exchange fer my pay but so that they can start processing my money upon receiving proof. Meaning I'll have to make another trip down.

PS: That's if you guys bothered.

No comments: