Wednesday, June 18, 2008

behind blue eyes


There you go. Not open fer comments. I know it's not the best picture of me. Just showing off the new lenses.

Sorry fer being missing in action. With school all up my ass with constant confirmation on personal particulars and annoying assignments(I just needed word pairs that start with the same letter) that actually involve research, I've hardly had time to think up an interesting article to type on. Besides heading out with some of my friends, having some time alone by the pool and consuming an excruciating amount of durians, fun hasn't really been on my side recently.

Oh, and don't watch Shaolin Girl. I've seen some crappy stuff in my day(okay, I'm not that old) but this tops everything.

PS: More shit coming yer way. Tune in next post.

No comments: