Saturday, June 7, 2008

loved the chopsticks fight

Again, a looong wait at ComfortDelGro. I'm not gonna blame the service staff fer their lack of effective time management when the problem lies in all their customers fer hogging the counters. And I'm not gonna blame the customers too, since I'd admittingly classify myself as one of them. Got to pay fer my practical test and the 2 auto-gear lessons, that are inconveniently available to me on only one specific day, which is the 3rd of July. Meaning, I'll have to attend a back-to-back crash course amounting to a total of 200 minutes, the knees're gonna hurt real bad. T_T

Plan was to go see KungFu Panda on the opening day. Awesome movie, we had to be seated in the second row because we were quite late in buying the tickets but it didn't really matter as it was quite a small theatre. I just thought that with such a handful of big names, the characters would get more lines.

There was hardly any other reason I could dig out fer hanging around town, so most of the time spent were at the arcades. Tough luck trying to win a PSP and PS3 with just $10. Plus, I suck at Puzzle Fighter. AND I've officially been dethroned from the cream of fighting gamers. I couldn't even own this guy's Mr. Karate with my favourite Geese Howard or Kasumi Todoh. Sigh~

At least I had some good food yesterday, the Koufu branch near the driving school had some lovely lamb rack, which I had fer lunch and dinner was the new promotional Jalapeño Chicken Sandwich. I, fer one, would like to make an unofficial appeal fer it to be permanently on the menu as it outranks my former favourite Santa Fe Chicken Sandwich.



PS: Time to cash in the fees fer Advanced Japanese.

No comments: