Tuesday, June 24, 2008

not very happening

Driving turned out to be the same old, haven't lost much of the touch even after the long break. =P Just about 10 more slots of assessing before I swoop in fer that licence.

I caught the show with the free tickets Amanda won through NightLife. It was alright, I guess. Not really a fan of M. Night Shyamalan's work, except fer Unbreakable and The Sixth Sense. But fer a movie of this genre, I suppose it was quite well played. Besides the fact that I'd be giving out spoilers, it just sounds quite silly revealing the plot in words. Watch the movie, pass yer own judgement. If you're into films with no happy endings, then I suggest you go see it. It DID get me on the edge of my seat. I'd love to see his take on Avatar: The Last Airbender, which should be releasing 2 years from now.



PS: Note to self. Fast limbs, not fast food.

No comments: