Saturday, September 15, 2007

day 10

I bumped into Big Sam today. Brings a whole new meaning to "old school". Sameer Kahn. Who's not really that big now... Army happened. Took me to one mississippi to verify his facial properties. The unshaven look totally hid it all, man. We caught up a little bit at the Science Center's MacDonald's during my break. The other bit of our attention was taken away by that jiggly girl whom I think was juggling about on purpose. Lesson ended rather early today. Either the teacher isn't very enthusiastic about XML or she thinks the class isn't(then again, who is?). We headed down town by the red line, awfully long enough to talk about stuff ranging from army to games. That's like girls talking about boys to shoes. But let's not go there... So anyway, Paragon to Sunshine Plaza and split at Bugis MRT(another talent scout appeared along our strolling session, stop trying to suck my money by boosting my ego, biatches). I think I chose the wrong comic serials to follow, they haven't published new issues fer months now. -sob-

Dinner was postponed till later with Eugene. Back home, it was, fer a little work out and rinsing. Vanity got the better of me as I rushed fer Tampines, only to realise at the junction in front of the station that I totally missed my wallet. By the way, this had happened before, acted cool with the iPod while swearing my ass off inside. Then he had to call to confirm the later timeslot when I'm all sweaty(fergot the transit card but there was no way I was gonna make a second trip back). No worries, more time fer food and a little joypad action. Yoshinoya was delightful, despite the beetle shell hanging from the chilli powder packet, was too lazy to complain. And I hate challengers, can't I have a decent game before my movie without interruptions? Left the machine before he KO'ed me, heh.

Rogue Assassin was awesome. Disappointed me though, in a way that there were more gunfights than martial arts displays. Plus a very, very twisted twist with a twist at the near end so be fast if ya wanna get it. I know it's like a spoiler, sorry. =P

PS: Walked home to Muse. Feels pretty damn good singing Starlight as loud as I can without anyone around.

Also... This is obviously the most highly anticipated and hottest thang next to The Dark Knight. Say it with me now. Fuck Spiderman.

No comments: