Sunday, September 23, 2007

hello

Been at other stuff lately. Late nights with marshmallows and beer, role-playing various games, drawing and colouring multiple doodles, etc. Same old, same old. Not much has happened since I last posted. So, fer now I'd like to direct yer attention onto the most exciting breakfast I had...

While having a delightful bowl of Waffles Crisp with fresh milk on the morning of yesterday, I flipped open The New Paper to read the most moving story(to me) ever.

Mr Yahya Jamali, from Malaysia, is officially my newest and biggest(both metaphorically and physically) hero. I know the press tends to exaggerate a little on stories like this. However, whoever can take on a fucking surprise attack from a 4-metre long crocodile in the middle of a river while carrying wood home fer his family has got to be a bloody real-life action man. I dunno about you guys, but he's a celebrity to me right this moment. And he's in pretty damn good shape, considering how many people have survived being predated like this.

-claps-

There you go, guys. Our very own Southeast-Asian Chuck Norris. My Man of the Year.

PS: More of the story here.

No comments: