Sunday, September 30, 2007

happy days

Clubbing was never this fun since the 30SCE logistics personnel. Maybe I just prefer going out with buddies that just wanna get pissed drunk all night and acting like weowndafarkinplace rather than prowling around, practising pick-up lines.. But it was a hellotta moolah blown away.

So anyway I was, like, at the studio fer a photoshoot on Friday. I finally decided to go with the idea of having a portfolio regardless... I've discussed it earlier in the month with my parents but they didn't gimme a final answer so I took the silence as consent. Felt pretty good after that, I know my tight budget only let me do 3 different looks, guess that'll have to do. And the make-up mama disapproved my clothing fer the set. At least touched up properly on my face. First up was her idea of smart casual, that made me eat my words after looking at the attire. The top was this long-sleeved version of what the Soldiers in FF7 wore fer battle. Awesome. The camera girl was fun too. Maybe I was a little excited because it was my first time... Virgin model. Felt a little awkward doing my own posing, I'd prefer her tell me what to do. The sportwear was all Adidas. Lastly, was a striking suit. I think I'm in love with suits now. When I've got the cash, I'll go look around G2000. Who knows when I might need one...

Spring-cleaning in my room is off to a good start, considering my rate of working. I'm done with reorganising my computer table, it's not plugged in yet though, shall go purchase some extension plugs tomorrow when I'm out fer lunch.

PS: Muahahahaha... Little bro's flying off to Brunei and soon, the PSP shall be ALL MINE!!! But dammit lah, the Hard Mode fer Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Heroes is just damn difficult to play. Guess unlocking the remaining characters will have to wait. I'll just chill with Lumines fer now.

No comments: