Sunday, September 2, 2007

the white one had a nice waist

I have decided to leave Informatics once I get my advanced diploma and head to SIM to pursue my degree in Information Technology. Fer one, the campus there looks so much better, more marble than hollow walls, that's certain, and two, coupla people I know're doing studies there too so I'll probably network my way around and up as I go. No, not like Van Wilder. It costs 15K to retain. The open house really cleared my doubts, now all I need to do is get this module over and done with, plus decided which degree I'm gonna take(it's split into three specialties). Either way, I'll be skipping straight to being a sophomore due to my qualifications. Ah-hah.

The ORD function was more fun that I had expected it to be. Turns out it wasn't some Chinese 10-course dinner at some restaurant but a buffet held at the Chevron's discoteque. At least I knew where my money went; 2 servings of food, one complimentary watch, a free stressball, a token of appreciation and dancing with 2 outta 3 of the hired belly-dancers, whom I think were overpaid. Surprisingly, the event ended rather early, everyone wanted to head to Velvet Dragon. I've somehow lost all mood to go clubbing these days, it's definitely not money-saving instinct. Post-party at the bowling alley with BoonGee, EngChuan and Willard. Damn, should've cut my fingernails.

PS: 145, 187, 137.

No comments: