Tuesday, September 4, 2007

female dog time

What a disappointing series of events. Actually, it's just two. But they were consecutive. And plural. So don't make it sound like I made it sound bad with my "exaggeration".

Pasir Laba Medical Center. Apparently, someone switch my batch's timing to an earlier slot. They told me I was late when I couldn't get my check-up done today. Even without class today, I wouldn't be caught waiting 2 hours just to strip buck-naked fer some strange captain to see. Stupid medic. Took him long enough to go through my particulars, too. Bloody disorganised pig. Yes. Pig. He looked like one. Not because he was fat. He really looked like a pig. The face and all.

Wanted to find out if I could get my certificate fer my first year diploma. It would've been really funny(actually, no) if I had to be done with the advanced level before collecting both. The exam office helped a little. By 'a little', I meant type and search. APPARENTLY, no record. Wow. I'm so surprised. And if I have to wait again, it was mentioned that it takes 2 months fer the final results to be released before they can process an official certificate, which takes another 2 months. Brilliant. A total of 4 months is all I need to lose my qualification documents. Be sure to check the papers on April of 2008. The chainsaw massacre is coming to Singapore.

PS: 'aight, steady now... Just go do some retail therapy in town after this.

No comments: