Tuesday, January 29, 2008

alien vs pidgeon

Fuckin' humid, eh???

Cut my hair in the late afternoon. Short discussion with the stylist on what to do with my hairstyle. Riiight~

4th Japanese lesson this evening. Sensei doesn't use ticks, she circles correct answers. I've gotta get used to her style.

First mosquito in years to suck my blood. Absolutely GORGEOUS! And dead. She deserves a picture.


Here lies the pest on my light bulb box. Which reminds me, gotta get the ladder and fit that empty socket in the ceiling soon...

That is all. What else can happen after a night of crazy webcamming? Heh. =P

PS: To all the lovely people who vaguely remember something before the New Year about me ranting over the news on an asteroid flying past Earth in the month of January, here's the
update.

No comments: