Monday, January 28, 2008

cold butt

The rest day is over. Helped Daddy to Park Mall fer another acutherapy session. At least he can walk now. Sigh.

He always feels better after appointments so I left everything to my mom and uncle. Walked over to Plaza Singapura to try my luck. Browsed the shelves of Esprit and managed to snag a bright red polo and some striped hooded cardigan/jacket thingy. Cost me $99.90 and the cashier told me I was short 30 cents to become a member fer free. Great. Just snagged a pair of socks to go along and paid. Dropped my NETS card on the way out, gratitude to the honest assistant.

Marks & Spencer wasn't even on my list, People Of Asia has been noted and the shops at PictureHouse weren't really worth it. Usual shortcut to Bugis where I past the temple to read horoscope predictions fer a bit. Met up with Amanda to do me summore riffling on apparel. The tee shop I eyed a while back was a tease, didn't get anything there as well. Formerly Seiyu, walked through BHG fer the sake of it and tried on some pairs. They had a nice fitting room. Just as I was about to give up, a pair hanging on the middle shelf with studded back-pockets called out to me. No, it wasn't impulse. At least I've got a set fer my first day of the Lunar Mouse.

Will carry on this "expedition" on Wednesday.

PS: Gone through this more than once but I'll say it again. I'm not unfilial. Just need some time off.

No comments: