Wednesday, January 23, 2008

heath ledger

As many of you may have already known, the acclaimed actor was unexpectedly found dead in his apartment after an overdose of sleeping pills. Apparently, it's been declared that he was suffering from pneumonia and there must have been some sort of wrong reaction within his body. Like many people would agree, this doesn't change the fact that it is a terrible situation. Personally, I am shocked. Known fer playing in films like 10 Things I Hate About You, A Knight's Tale, The Brothers Grimm and Brokeback Mountain, he's definitely a "leader of men, worshipper of ladies" kinda celebrity. I'll have to admit I was never a true fan of his work but this news sure brings about the irony in his new role in The Dark Knight as he acts as an iconic supervillain that lives on in people. I dunno what to say. Stunned. And he was 28.

Here's another person in the world wishing fer you to rest in peace.

No comments: