Friday, January 18, 2008

random rationalization

So, it's just one of those days with nothing to do and you start thinking about shit. This post will totally not justify my denial of being too free fer my own good but I just need to blurt some of this stuff out.

Just thought, with the Lunar New Year coming up in less than a month, Hong Kong's Disneyland'll probably be having a field day as it's the Year Of The Mouse and it's definite that they'll play it along with the world famous mascot. Souvenirs will be up fer grabs, we all know how auspiscious Chinese people can get.


Next up, my mind pondered quite a bit on the hierarchy of society and how it affects the way people behave. Not specifically aiming at certain organizations here, you know how it just is no matter where you work at. Evidently, in this world, everyone starts somewhere. Yet, there are individuals up in the ranks who, I blatantly put it, toy with their subordinates. Have these heads forgotten what it's like to be a raw conscript of the community? Or do they look further up to see bigger posts suppressing their through freedom, only to realize the dawn of careers originate below ground zero? Worse, they could all just be planning to climb up the ladder of power to quench their thirst by abusing the juniors?

Hey, it's just two pennies' worth. Not like it can compare to the number of lives taken by pilots. This may come to you as a narrow-minded generalisation. I'm just saying, from all the risk-taking occupations I've browsed, I suppose the pilot is the most responsible one and yet they get the load of accidents off their shoulders simply. Of course, it's just an assumption and I'm not saying I'm right but I've got a coupla scenarios to back my opinion up. Commandos have been said to die in training, most of them due to heli-insert operations. Miscommunication triggers the pilot to release their lines a little too early, only fer the men to fall to their sad death. Commercial aircrafts, passengers have died and you can't always blame it on the technicalities. Thirdly, on the 19th of January in 1966, a B-52 bomber was carrying 4 freakin' hydrogen bombs collided with a refuelling jet over the coast of Spain, which knocked the killers off and 2 of them actually exploded. Thankfully, no lives were lost that day but it contaminated a surprisingly small area of 2 square kilometres. There was no news on the pilot. No, he was not erased. I doubt the army really does such dirty work. I suppose the only reason fer this is that the pilots are already tolerating with their mental burden and no more actions can be taken as punishment.

If you've got better answers, just comment on them in the tags.

No comments: