Thursday, January 3, 2008

revolutions of resolutions

For days I've been planning on writing an extra long post to really welcome the new year but I thought that in the end it best be short and sweet with meaning.

Friends, like every year, we wish to better ourselves, hoping to improve the lifestyles that we are longing to change.


Those in love, let it not die. Disagreement is a phase of strengthening, like a bone under pressure, its marrow condenses. Those at home, don't complain about boredom when it was yer choice to stay indoors in the first place. If you really wanna do something, you'd be stepping out, regardless the weather, financial status, etc. Those broken, you may not get to leave the country, change yer number, or go fer surgery but the reset starts from the inside, so start with a fresh attitude, not brooding over the past's haunts. Chances are not given, they're earnt too, along with respect.

There are many other problems, however they come with solutions if you bother to flip to the back page. Like my grandma once told me, I'm the kinda guy that would use the fallen sky as a blanket. I'm sure in the working world, that would pose to be a problem but socially, it would be healthy. =P

PS: My resolutions are quite a number. I'm pretty much bumming around now so anything I'm getting started on is really technically one anyway.

No comments: