Sunday, January 6, 2008

an awful audical assemble

Finally, got a chance to listen to our raw recording from the practice over at The Music Ensemble. Man, either we weren't really on form that night or we just... Sucked. I know everyone's gonna blame the neighbouring bass vibrations. But I still liked the Zombie from then(and my Gai-sensei impression). It's practically our "cover single" now.

Why am I still awake at least ungodly hour? Darling, sleeping habits are hard to change, at least there's progress, it was initially sunrise fer bedtime. And i just got back a while ago, Arthur drove. He was over with Serene and YiQiang fer a slightly productive discussion on genres. Supper was at Mad Jack's at Jalan Kayu, with convenience due to a car. What a sinful plate of chocolate right after the medium lamp chops. I guess it's alright to spoil my stomach after an okay diet plan. I was opened up to a new hang out over at Punggol Road. The view was pretty much industrial, triggering traces of memories from Ops B. A comfy shore area though, despite the crowd of fishermen and a police post.

Hopefully, we can have another session during the coming week. I feel that that we've been upped. And I'm not sure if that's proper English but heck. Willard's most likely bringing HengZhong in to be casted. Yay.

PS: BaoEn, if you still read my blog, since it's so cold up there, why don't you stick to wearing pants like you always do? Hahaha...

No comments: