Friday, January 11, 2008

it was a good hair day

Today, I surprised myself by managing to wake up before noon. Took my time to freshen up fer the "No Smoking" commercial casting. It was some retarded form of hand-modelling. It was lucky my aunt drove me there, since it along the way of her errand run.

After that, was the journey down to Marina Square to check out Ears Depot. Apparently, they're only looking fer full-timers. Bummer.

Back at EastPoint, the quest to find a fitting hairband begins. Yes, my hair is now officially long enough. Watson's didn't have a very large variety and they were all pretty feminine, not that hairbands are originally classified as unisexual items... It was a pretty tough choice, considering. Even the least feminine one wouldn't even be labelled by me as most masculine. Not that it matters, it wasn't on the receipt. Technically, you would call it shoplifting but it's the cashier's fault fer not noticing my sleight of hand. I suppose buying a facial wash and some pore packs really hid the fact that I was getting a head accessory, which was really my main objective. Like how some guys buy candy along with condoms at convenience stores.

PS: Time to flip the ads. Saddens me to tell myself the papers are way faster than door-to-door. Now, that's one less reason to head outdoors.

No comments: