Saturday, January 12, 2008

good morning number two

Early enough to catch Kids Central. Pokémon was on. Finally, Ash broke his voice. He still looks the same as he was almost a decade ago though. Pikachu's probably way over Level 100 by now.

Obviously still in a high from last night's glucose overdose, my mind started pondering on general sorta-sexist complaints of Singapore as I watch Fear Factor while having my phallic breakfast. Many local girls tend to envy other females, from the individual's aspect, that is. It could be due to insecurity or whatnot. But don't try to make yerself feel better by putting it in a way that white women are naturally bigger than asian women. Well, that's partially correct. However, comparing the own body to that of celebrities' is like... Say... Comparing Superbad to Beowulf. Okay, I guess that analogy would sound a little extreme. Ah, you get the idea. If there's a flaw in yer body you wanna rid, do something about it. Yer admiration fer those who look well-endowed is definitely an illusion, I believe the actual term is called being fit. A little muscle and tan won't keep the boys away. Heck, might even look a little sexay.

And if you really wanna talk about vitals, I suggest bubble tea. Heard it helped alot of Taiwanese chics.

All in all, I'm just advising. Hey, I assure you fer every lady on Earth, there are at least 2 or 3 guys that worship the ground you walk on, anyway... So keep yer chins up.

PS: OH NO! The microphone is dead. I doubt it's due to a wave feedback overkill.

No comments: