Tuesday, March 11, 2008

domo arigato mina-san

I'd like to thank all the individuals who congratulated me on being a year more mature. I do not care if you heard about my birthday from some other friend next to you who was on the phone sending their wishes or you got notified by Friendster or FaceBook. Fact to the matter is that you bothered shaking my hand or use yer cell. Every one of you is reason enough to make me feel like a somebody in this world.

Not much of a celebration today with the apathy. However, I'm pretty content to end the day with Dragon Ash in this wet weather.

PS: Language class was a little weird on the dialogue today. Random sentences built like, "eating a fish on the escalator" and "reading a magazine on top of the mountain". Intermediate level starts on April Fool's. Fer real.

No comments: