Friday, March 7, 2008

it didn't come in red

Went to the annual IT fair yesterday, held at Suntec City. Went with Mommy and some aunts. Apparently, almost the whole of the City Hall area. Managed to talk the guard into letting us park at Ritz Carlton with the "oh we're here fer tea" alibi. Pit-stopped by the loo. Hotel restrooms are so awesome.



Oh my goodness, I tell you. Look at the crowd, friggin' ridiculous amount of people. Didn't have the mood to stay around eyeing stuff I was half-intrigued in so I just grabbed the 320gb WD Passport external drive and left the human jam fer oxygen. Damn showgirls weren't even sweet enough fer visuals. Plus, the PS3 stall was pathetic. There was no point hyperventilating over nothing...



Met up with [pet name here] when I was done mentally swearing at the crowd. Loitered a little and her make-up friend, Ken, joined us. I'll add him to my "good guy list". Had dinner at QiJi when Subway failed to estimate their supplies fer bread. This isn't any better than the time Carl's Jr. ran out of beef. At least I had been opened up to some really nice nasi lemak and kueh pie teeh.

Going to catch a movie is considerably our number one time-killer now, so Water Horse, it was. The show wasn't at all a bad take on the existence of the Loch Ness Monster. Although in my opinion, I think it's more of a rare asexual plesiosaur than a mystical, mythical, magical beast. Few things you'd need to know about this film are that the thing grows fast than Mario on mushrooms and makes the British army look stupid. There aren't any Disney themes to this as well. I know it's not produced by Disney but you know what I mean.

Bah, gotta settle some stuff of my own. It's quite bothersome, knowing that my current school's administration is pretty problematic(say that 5 times fast). Thoughts of switching to SIM are in progress, more news on that in later posts. Finally, got my new ATM card. As usual, the bank had a damn long and slow queue, with a powerful air-conditioner to torture.

Gotta get ready fer my aunt's birthday dinner now. Ja~

PS: I know some readers are keen on the idea of me logging my first V-date so I've decided to finish and backdate it. As some of you have come to know, I did complete the post the day after but due to some unforeseen accident, the entire thing vanished and I did not come to have the time or mood to redo it until now.

No comments: