Wednesday, March 19, 2008

missed out on maple

There are times when people look back on their lives and go, "what if"?

What if I was a little more hardworking back then? What if I didn't try so hard to make friends? What if I had something working fer me?

I've been checkin' out new institutes willing to accept my horrible academics and they sure need a large sum. Why a change, you ask? This current school of mine has been surfacing with problems too big to solve and I'm just afraid I wouldn't make it in time to qualify fer a degree. Maybe I should talk to Sameer and see how he's doing there so far. It's good to have friends at places, it makes it so much easier to pull through that way. And Big Sam is a good guy. =)

Subsequent to my interview at SIM, made my way down to town with my head low just to get away. Waited at the MDIS lobby fer Amanda's class to end and read up on pamphlets to diplomas I might consider. Chan walked out to pull me into the room, I'm glad I'm much stronger than her. Muahahahaha~ Don't really care if anyone else in yer module is doing it, it just means their disgusting students that have no respect fer the teacher. It may also mean that the teacher has lost all self-respect with batches of brats coming in like that but hey, in a private school like this, it's mostly about the money.

Back to PictureHouse to get the items on my wishlist. Yay. Following that, it was time fer Gelaré and as most fans would know, Tuesday's fer waffles at half price. I wasn't really up fer waffles then so I got myself a honey-baked ham wholemeal sandwich which I regretted. T_T Should have gotten the waffles. And I'm starting to get annoyed about that thought because I've already typed "waffles" 4 times, inclusive of the one in this sentence...

Ditched (one of) the "princess(es)" of Cambodia with Joel and Sebastian and made haste to the counters to get an early movie timeslot. Horton Hears A Who was such a fun movie. It's something sort of light-hearted compared to the emotional or monster-ish shows that have been released this year. As expected when you've got Jim Carrey and Steve Carrell as the leading voice actors. Jesse McCartney also contributes as the voice of Jojo. No wonder I had the feeling I'd heard that voice somewhere before. Yes... I DO listen to Jesse McCartney. Bugger off.

Off to Heeren's we marched to browse at NUM apparel. Didn't see anything I liked(Hello Kitty/My Little Pony/Sesame Street/Flintstones/Tinkerbell) but I had to get a new membership from them. The next membership card I had to have replaced was that of Kinokuniya which was kinda convenient as they do it on the spot so I could show off it's shiny newness at the counter when buying the Japanese-English-Japanese dictionary.


Not posing, I swear I'm reading the menu of the opposite stall.

Dinner was at Cuppage Plaza in a food outlet located at the ground floor called Ohsho. The Shoyu Yaki Soba was that which I tried. It's not bad at all, if you love preserved radishes in fried noodles. Also, they serve awesome fried rice. It's Japanese rice.

No comments: