Thursday, March 27, 2008

worth a read

Although I can strongly stand by the fact that I can summarize these stories in a coupla words, I suggest you go through these articles on how teenagers nowadays are aware of loud music damaging their hearing but still tune their mp3 players to the max and a sad case of a female Wal-Mart employee who had her medical expenses recouped if you really care about current affairs that are semi-important(although the woman's story is really really sad and FUCKED and should be passed around).

And oh, Betty, since you miss local food so much I think I'll just post some dishes from time to time so you'll know what to yearn fer when you get back. Plus other retarded poses of facial silliness too. By the way, these were taken the day before I fell ill but I highly doubt food poisoning. It could very well have been an overdose of lime juice, not sure if it has that kinda effect though...





PS: I didn't go to the doc's in the end. I feel slightly better as compared to yesterday. However, it still feels like I'm recovering from a Rasengan and the Jyuuken Hou Hakke Rokujyuuyon Shou. Okay, I watch too much Naruto fer my own good. And thanks, babe, I love the bear. :*

No comments: