Monday, March 31, 2008

(yer title here)

It's just one of those days where you stay home, all stoned on the sofa. The television set isn't even turned on but you stare at it anyway since it's the only object you're facing and you don't really wanna work yer neck. The only effort put in before this was the redirection of the fan. Air-conditioners don't start up quick enough so you make do with mechanically pushed air against yer body to take the mind off the humidity. Something is seriously wrong with the weather. Even last week there had been rumors going on that it was hailing in Ang Mo Kio. That's a little far-fetched fer me but there's still a weird cycle here.



Another reason fer me to stay in is the mere fact that I have frequented town a bit too much. I won't be expecting to catch anything new along the streets or in the malls in the coming days, even fer the movies. And I'm not saying Singapore's getting boring or whatever because I know there are still places I've yet to check out in the recent times but they aren't exactly conveniently located. And ya know how it is when the day gets by so fast when there's a plan but ever so slowly when you ain't thought of shit...

Thinking of reading a book. I said 'THINKING'.

PS: Number 1, if you must go to the cinemas this week, may I suggest The Bucket List. Number 2, if you have a sudden craving fer SuperDog, kill it. 3, I think I'm gonna save some cash fer a pair of Buffalo jeans after spectating their runway show on Saturday. Maybe I should get a job once my schedule fer class is out.



Lastly, I just wanna share with you the amount of fun you can have with simply amusing products like the Bubble Ball. Those in our age group'll probably now what it is. ^_^ Sure brings back yer childhood.


No comments: