Tuesday, March 11, 2008

the night before my 22nd

I know it's past midnight and it's already the 11th but technically I'm still a year younger due to the fact that my birth time is 1600HRS on the dot. Sweet, huh.

Got a nag from my mother fer being such a bum. When I'm at home, I'm either asleep or cooped up in my room. Otherwise, I'm playing around outdoors. Pending fer a change in lifestyle.

So it's raining on the summer season(then again, Singapore's got summer season all year round, besides shopping and monsoon). Managed to beat the wetness with my flimsy black Snoopy umbrella, the shoes fell casualty to the storm though. Bought an ultra-ugly EZ Link Card from the control station before heading down to Dhoby Ghaut where I met up with Miss I-Speak-French and Miss I-Speak-Jap at the PS food court. The former lass left and then there were two. We had dinner at The Manhattan Fishhouse after browsing some excessively large handphone chains at Comics Connection. Gotta love the Barramundi fish.

Checked out some of the shiny stuff on the SK collection while making our way out of the building. Sorry, babe, but I'm a little low on the moolah these days so it'll have to wait. =( T'was still too early to head home so we bought tickets to August Rush at CineLeisure and waited out the time by munching on no-nut chocolate chips from Famous Amos(which will be enough fer the month), browsing an immensely large section fer Sanrio Toys at Takashimaya's departmental store, enquiring on my re-application of Kinokuniya's membership and receiving birthday boxers from Zara. Boy, what a moving flick. It's got the right amount of 'arty farty' mixed with 'inspirational displays of willpower'. Dunno why exactly but it gives off a similar vibe to that of Cashback. Definitely worth missing the last train fer.

No comments: